Saturday, May 21, 2016

SpiritHillArtStudio now on Etsy

Just opened a store on Etsy. I call it Spirit Hill Art Studio. You can find it at the following link: www.etsy.com/shop/SpiritHillArtStudio

Delia helped me begin the process of uploading items to sell. That was a five hour process just to upload 7 items. I spent another 4 hours the next day uploading the next 5 items. Today I made a banner, and added a photo of my studio. I fixed the policies of my studio, and set up links to this blog and facebook. It's a lot of work, but I have enjoyed every minute of it.

Lessons I have learned: Taking photographs of your art teaches you about quality of workmanship. Being persistent is the only way to get through the details. The first time rarely works. The third try is the charm! If it can go wrong it does, but not quiting is how you get around that. I love Delia's brain. Wish I had it. Must pack up stuff on Etsy and not try to sell elsewhere. As soon as I do someone will buy the item packed at the bottom of the box. The good thing about that is you sold it! HA!


The Banner I made for the Etsy Store


Picture of Spirit Hill Art Studio

Now on to painting another glorious hubcap!

No comments: